Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wrapping them up . .


I like to give each of my customers a unique tailored service. Each pair of shoes requires undivided care and attention to detail. In the finishing process I apply several layers of protective polish and carefully tie the laces into a perfect bow before carefully wrapping them in tissue paper to send them off to their new home with wishes of luck and the hope that they will see faraway places and do good things. Below is a pair of lime green, soft Italian leather brogues with rolled edges, fully lined in soft, black suede, finished with yellow stitching made for a very special customer who is walking through 5 different countries including Amsterdam and France.


















www.ruthemilydavey.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. beautiful shoes - shall start saving now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Craftsmanship Ruth Emily, I have asked The Balvenie young master of ....., that I have the authorization to put your film on my youtube channel. My visitors love craftsmanship. Greetings from Belgium.
    www.pearlsofcraftsmanship.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou very much, it is much appreciated, I am happy for you to add my film to the channel. I have had a look at your collection, very beautiful and diverse ~ Best Wishes Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put the video on my Youtube Channel. Keep it up Ruth and with passion.
      Patrick Damiaens

      Delete